My New Home  

Posted by Wayne Bretski in

So I've officially moved from the land where palm trees sway, to the land where palm trees are fakes. Okay, well not native anyways.

Here's a link to my Picasa gallery, the Hawai'i photos are unorganized, and there's more, but I'm obviously not moving too fast on it.

Hawai'i

Here's a picture of the apartment complex where I live, Monte Verde:




















In fact, I'm off to "the clubhouse" now, for complimentary coffee, cappuccino, and cookies, and a quiet place where I can do my crosswords.

Perhaps later a photo of the apartment - we're in the market for a bookcase first, though.

And just so this post can have a tag: apropos to a discussion Leslie and I had not long ago about Phoenix versus Des Moines tap water, here's Dave Matthews Band with Don't Drink the Water.

I'm kidding, I drink the tap water here.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Archives