Couldn't Say It Better Myself  

Posted by Wayne Bretski


This item popped up in my RSS feed reader today and states pretty much what I think. I'm not always in line with Matt Iglesias, and the Quiggin piece is online here at Crooked Timber, an econ blog I don't read at all. "Far more losers than winners" indeed.

Also, the other hyperlink in the article was for the Wikipedia page for something called "Godwin's Law", which introduced me to the logical fallacy they call Reductio ad Hitlerum which I find hilarious.

1 comments

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Archives