Interesting people that live in my complex  

Posted by Wayne Bretski

This morning at the gym I met an interesting group of three; one giant black guy who looked like he spends a lot of time there, a dread who was about 5'4'', and a middle-aged Mexican, also tiny. They were all doing the same workout, which was a little strange, had a cooking show at peak volume on one TV, and "The Outlaw Trail" with Robert Redford on the other TV. Then I went downstairs to do the crossword and have coffee. For a while, this was the group all having a conversation:
-Roy, a 30 y/o b-boy breakdancer who I see in the gym all the time, telling me about the upcoming battles
-Michelle, a 22 y/o software support technician who's really into capoeira, the Afro-Brazilian martial art/dance, and who's also a dominatrix, talking to me about hip hop and comic books
-Michael, everyone's favorite gay Filipino assistant property manager, living vicariously through Michelle
-Gerald, an African American with Down Syndrome, asking where are the cookies and drinking hot chocolate
-(Didn't catch his name), a Serbian ex-pat from Belgrade, who asked me for help connecting to the wireless
-Bonnie, our next door neighbor who I met just yesterday, who is from Okoboji, IA, with her young child

1 comments

Sounds alittle like our neighborhood, if you really get down to it we've got some characters. Sybil, Jeff, Amy and "friends" the whole Reilly family! No gays anymore, that I know of.
The mushroom dinner looked really good!!

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Archives