Star cookies, blueberry muffins, and dinner  

Posted by Wayne Bretski in

Baking!

A lovely plate of butter cookies with Hershey's kisses.

Frying!
These were spiced chickpeas (featuring turmeric) with wilted spinach. The recipe called for lots of coriander; we used none. Some onion and garlic with sun-dried tomatoes, served with rice and pita chips.

Dried blueberry-ricotta cheese muffins:


They sort of came out like biscuits, which is perfectly fine. They taste wonderful!

I'm unclear as to why this photo is vertically oriented, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it, as we're listening to Eddie Izzard and he's funnier than I am perfectionist.

2 comments

This makes me so hungry

Bret, I love you, you are so fun! I open your blog to those yummy looking cookies, my favorite. Boy, did I do something right with you!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Archives