How Does Your Brain Wave?  

Posted by Wayne Bretski in

I cannot get this song out of my head, thought you all might like it too.



Baby Elephant - How Does The Brain Wave?

This is a real all-star line-up, with David Byrne singing vocals, Bernie Worrell on the keys, Bootsy Collins on bass, and Prince Paul on the one's and two's.

Note on working DivShare: I finally got the "embed" function to work. Obviously, just press play, etc. on the mini-player to stream the song. It worked for me, let me know if it doesn't for you. If you want to download the song, you can do that by clicking on the diamond-shaped logo link, or by clicking where it says DivShare. That will take you to another page, where you can also stream the song, or on the right sidebar, click on "download original" which will save it to your computer. I'm sorry it's taken me this long, but this should dramatically improve the music experience on The Stare. Enjoy the funk.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Archives